I guess I should have thought about this prior to executing a trade, but what are my options going forward? It depends on what happens next:
1. The price stabilizes and is flat in the next 6 months. I will probably end up sitting on the Company long-term monitoring performance with earnings releases.
2. The price continues to decrease. I really can’t see it going down much further. For that reason, I see myself holding on to the position, and maybe even purchasing more if it decreases significantly. Again, it will depend on the news and performance.
3. The prices increases quickly over the next 1-2 months. I would probably sell thinking that it’s the short-squeeze, and then expect the price to decrease. I would then repurchase the stock I sold at a lower price. I don’t think this would happen, but it is a possibility with shorts approximating 25% of float.